Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 104

Thread: The Magical Quotes Of Life...

  1. #81
    Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    During the CHILLER THEATRE show Cherie appeared at, I picked up several DVD copies of KOLCHAK THE NIGHT STALKER TV Series...

    kolchak 2


    Just thought I'd share these great quotes from that show ! [img]cool.gif[/img]

    F. Scott Fitzgerald once wrote, "The rich are different than you and me." They sure are. They got more money.

    There's two things that just can't be rushed - anyone who is paid by the hour, and an office-building elevator.

    You should meet my boss. He'd turn Buddha into a chain smoker.

    Carl Kolchak: Exactly what don't you like about this hat?
    Tony Vincenzo: What's under it.

    Tony Vincenzo: You know, I once thought about entering the priesthood-...
    Carl Kolchak: Then the Inquisition ended, and all of the fun went out of it for you.


    Carl Kolchak: You must really enjoy your work.
    Nurse Eisen: A well-done autopsy is a joy forever.

  2. #82
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Wow am I late. We had major storms come through here last night and I lost power in the middle of the night. I woke up to fix my alarm clock in the middle of the night but as anyone tried to do that when you are half a sleep. Anyway I knew I still needed to put a quote on today so here we go:

    Happiness resides not in posessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul.
    Democritus

    Have A Great Day..
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  3. #83
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    "Imagine no posessions. I wonder if you can.
    Nothing to kill or die for. A brotherhood of man."
    //oo\\

  4. #84
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Yea.... It's Friday, and I was suppose to be leaving for W.V. but that will not be happening. I will actually be spending it with my Grandma. I just want her better, she doesn't even know that I was going to leave. I wasn't really looking forward to being thrown in a rubber raft and told to hang on for dear life anyway... Well here is one to get us all through the weekend:

    Energy and persistence conquer all things.
    Benjamin Franklin

    Have A Great Weekend
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  5. #85
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well the count down is on. I have five more days till I am off for two weeks. I am so looking forward to it. I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I did to a point. But here is one to get us through this Monday:

    " Every human has four endowments - self awareness, conscience, independent will and creative imagination. These give us the ultimate human freedom...the power to choose, to respond, to change."
    --- Dr. Stephen Covey

    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  6. #86
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    "The best and most beautiful things in the
    world cannot be seen or even touched.
    They must be felt with the heart."
    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    I may be quoting you on that one Dawn. I know I've seen it before somewhere. I just ran across it elsewhere and wanted to share it with the good peeps here because.....
    it's a quotable quote, for sure!
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  7. #87
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    That does sound like have heard it before, but it is always good to hear them over and over. Well I only have three more days before I am off for two weeks and I can't wait. Also I couldn't post yesterday because my computer wouldn't let me on. Here is one for today:

    Who indeed can harm you if you are committed deeply to doing what is right?
    - I Peter

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  8. #88
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I only have one more day before I start my vacation for two weeks. However the more and more I talk with my husband it is not starting to look like a vacation. See we are still working on our house (probably will always be) and he has three different projects "we" need to work on. I hope he plans on getting his friends to help him. Just kidding... Anyway here is one for today:

    When I hear somebody sigh that Life is hard, I am always tempted to ask, Compared to what? - Sydney J. Harris

    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  9. #89
    Inactive Member SouthwestRanger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 7th, 2006
    Posts
    583
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Here's some great quotes from the movie ANGEL HEART with Robert DeNiro and Mickey Rourke...

    corazon2

    Louis Cyphre: They say there's enough religion in the world to make men hate each other, but not enough to make them love.


    Harry Angel: "Louis Cyphere"... "Lucifer". Even your NAME is a dime store joke.

    Louis Cyphere: "Mephistopheles" is SUCH a mouthful in Manhattan.


    Louis Cyphre: Alas... how terrible is wisdom when it brings no profit to the wise, Johnny?

  10. #90
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It's here, it's finally here. Today is the last day for two weeks. I am so excited. I hope it is a good day. The last day of work always seems to be a little crazy... But here is one for today and I will try to post some when I am off. I just probably won't be at 4 in the morning.

    "We have every reason to look forward into the future with hope and excitement. Fear nothing and no one. Work honestly. Be good, be happy. And remember that each of you is unique, your soul your own, irreplaceable, and individual in the miracle of your mortal frame." (Pearl S. Buck (Walsh): 1892-1973

    Have A Great Day (I know I will)
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic